Spending too much time looking for new recipe ideas?
BONUS 167-page Home Organizer •$29.99 value•
I bought the meal plans FOR this planner and I am so glad Kate nudged me to get it, she was right, I can keep everyone organized and I have three kids! I actually use the meal plans from time to time, too.
Laura, 36, Utah
I got the free meal plan, thank you! I am so glad that I looked into your meal plans because I love using this home organizer! I got mine printed and bound at Staples – it goes with me everywhere. Now, I am even more grateful for the extra recipe ideas that came with too! Well, I guess I bought those, but my favorite part is the home planner!!!
6-Weeks of Recipe Plans Include:
- 6 weeks worth of organized printable recipe cards for 5 nights of dinner each week
- Organized grocery lists for each weeks meals*
- Suggested sides for each meal (salad, bread, etc)
- Easy directions to change your serving sizes from 6 to 2 (or whatever you need)
- BONUS: 100 conversation starters for dinner time to use with your family!
* Need to pare down your servings to feed two?
-> Login to MomsCravings meal planning portal and change servings in less than a minute. Immediately get a new grocery list to reflect the changes.
BONUS Books •$19.99 value!•
Sample Week Meals (with complete grocery list for all of these meals):
- Crock Pot Baked Ziti (Crock Pot)
- Serve with salads and bread
- Mississippi Pot Roast (Crock Pot)
- Serve with salad and potatoes or veggies
- Chicken Tetrazzini (Can be prepared night of or the night before)
- Serve with salad or on it’s own
- Philly Cheese Steaks (Crock Pot)
- Serve with tator tots or french fries
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls (Rises overnight)
- Serve with bacon or sausage
Printable 52-week planner file sent via email with purchase.
** Directions for Staples/Office Store to print as well
BONUS Build Your Own Soup Guide •$6 Value•
Hang this on the fridge to make your very own customized delicious soup! One for you, one for a friend!