I created this free Editorial Calendar to help me plan out my content months in advance. This makes sure I never run out of ideas for posts, and reduces week-to-week anxiety, since I never need to worry about what the heck I’m going to write about!
And I want to share it with you! Click the image below to download my free Editorial Calendar Template and get organized to get writing (and making money) here!Want more free resources to help you start growing a profitable recipe blog? Check these out:
- 7 Free Affiliate Networks to Sign Up for Right Now
- My Perfect Blog Post Checklist
- 9 Ways to Monetize Your Blog
And my favorite resource of all… My free mini-course, How to Start a Blog in Under an Hour!
In this free course, I will walk you through the 2 crucial phases of setting up your own blog:
- Decide exactly what you should blog about – Find a topic you’re passionate about and create your table of contents to jumpstart your writing process!
- Go through the process of getting your domain, hosting your website, and setting up your Wordpress account – I’ve included detailed tutorials and step-by-step walkthroughs (with screenshots) of EXACTLY how to set up your blog, from start to finish! Including getting a theme that makes your new blog beautiful and user-friendly!
I would’ve paid ten times over for just this info right here when I was starting MomsCravings.com.
Get access to the free course right here: