The Meal Planner of All Meal Planners
Maybe you’re doing the same 3, 5, or 10 ideas over and over? Spending time clicking recipes on Facebook that look amazing but you never actually make them because you lose the recipe or forget about it? Resorting to spaghetti, tacos, takeout, quesadillas on repeat. In hopes of turning a new leaf, losing weight, saving money, whatever the goal; we get excited and vow to start meal planning again.
We turn to Pinterest to look for new ideas. But, Pinterest boards are a zoo. So the odds of finding the recipe that was planned, is slim to none (and slim left town).In turn, food goes bad, money gets wasted …. and we reach for the takeout menu again spending a weeks worth of grocery money on two meals.
It’s a cycle that can certainly be halted when you have the best planner to plan meals, events, shopping lists and more.
You're never going to hate hearing "what's for dinner!!" again.
With this printable 167-page meal planner you’ll get:
- 60 weeks worth of blank meal plans
- Spot to track, save and remember favorite recipes and their location
- 60 weeks worth of blank grocery lists to go with meal plans (never forget an ingredient again!)
- 12 blank month pages
- 12 event-planning pages
- 100 family dinner conversation starters
** Printable for the years to come as well – buy the planner once and you can print a blank copy every year!
Introducing the Taking Dinner Time Back Meal Planner
Our Meal Planner Has:
- Seven days in a week without dates so you can skip a week or start your week on any day you wish
- Room to write down breakfast, lunch, snacks and/or dinner for each day
- A blank grocery list on the opposite side of the menu plan so you can check off the recipe once you’ve added all items to your list
- Space to write down where to fond that recipe again (Pinterest board, blog, cookbook, website, etc.)
- Pages to go back to to find recipes that were hits at your home. No more searching for that perfect casserole, dessert or side dish!
Has dinnertime gotten boring? Get 50 conversation starters to get your family talking.
What is the meal planner good for?
Plan meals for the week, or even several weeks out
Give grandparents or nannies access to the planner to stay abreast of and/or help prepare meals
Buying snacks, drinks and breakfast items only when necessary
Planning special events:
Birthday parties, holidays, etc. are easy when you have everything in one place
Keep food waste to a minimum with planned leftover nights
Feeding picky eaters:
Meal delivery services don’t cater to those with picky eaters, so only plan on making meals that will be eaten
How long can I use this planner for?
How does infinity sound?
You’ve got unlimited prints on this meal planner, so once you buy the file, you can print a brand new planner every single year.