Tired of not having new ideas for dinner?
Pinterest offers a lot of the same meal ideas.
Takeout doesn’t really leave leftovers for lunches.
Maybe you’d enjoying having leftovers for busier nights?
Those meal plan boxes seem to miss the mark with the kids (and they’re $$$)
Or, maybe you’re looking for tried and true recipes that everyone will like?
Or, maybe it’s having enough energy to fix dinner.
Or, maybe you’re tired of not having ingredients to make real meals?
Having time to prepare is also something I often hear moms say they need more of, too.
How about more Crock Pot dinners and easier, filling and fast casseroles, so that meals can be ready when you come home?
You’re in LUCK!
My recipes benefit moms in all of these situations.
What will you receive?
- Every Friday of the month you will receive an email with your recipe ideas for the next week. Complete with customized menu and printable shopping list.
- Combination of simple, easy-to-prepare, set and forget type delicious Crock Pot meals and 2-3 delicious and easy family friendly casseroles.
- Serving sizes can be changed inside the portal post inside your weekly emails.
What is included?
- Customized menus
- Easy recipes the entire family will love
- Printable shopping lists
- Recipe Facebook group to share your winning dinners in
Here’s what you’ll get each week (sample):
- Crock Pot Baked Ziti (Crock Pot)
- Serve with salads and bread
- Mississippi Pot Roast (Crock Pot)
- Serve with salad and potatoes or veggies
- Chicken Tetrazzini (Can be prepared night of or the night before)
- Serve with salad or on it’s own
- Philly Cheese Steaks (Crock Pot)
- Serve with tator tots or french fries
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls (Rises overnight)
- Serve with bacon or sausage
Frequently Asked Questions:
We have three teens in our house – how easy is it to scale the recipes and shopping lists?
Along with every Friday email you’ll get your printable grocery list and recipes and you’ll also receive a link to the dinner plan for that week where you can change the amount of servings and have your grocery list match those serving numbers – I know hungry boys all too well and I could never leave that option out!”
Are your recipes really time consuming? I don’t like to cook.
Nope! in fact, they’re the opposite – they’re easy. The bonus is that we love the Crock Pot so you’ll find that my menus are heavy on easy, and delicious comfort food recipes that all ages like.
Do you repeat the same recipes over and over?
Nope! I am always adding new recipes to the rotation, especially easy Crock Pot recipes. Although, don’t be surprised if you find a slam dunk here and there and you decide to go off plan a night or two. 😉 You might see the same recipe on the plans about once per quarter.
When will I receive the new dinner ideas and grocery list for the week?
New dinner plans and shopping lists come out on Friday mornings. You will get your first meal plan right away and your first week of recipes will be released the following Friday after you join.
How long will I have access to my recipes?
As long as you’re a member you’ll have access to your recipes. If you decide to cancel, you’ll no longer have access.
How do I cancel?
Well, gosh, I’ll be sad to see you go, but if it’s a must …
You can cancel anytime. But, if you do cancel and return don’t be surprised if you see some of the older recipes sneak back in the rotation, that’s just the way the cookie crumbles.
When am I charged?
Depending on which plan you chose, you’ll be charged on the date you joined, and annually on that date next year.