Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
This Crock Pot Bees Stroganoff is one of our family favorites. It's an easy slow cooker dinner that is a hit with every single member of our family, making it a home run every time I make it!
Servings 6 people
- 1 can Golden Mushroom soup
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1/2 packet onion soup mix
- 1/2 cup chopped onion optional
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained optional
- 1 Beef bouillon cube
- 1 pound stew meat I always have the butcher cut the pieces smaller, preferably 1/2 inch by 1/2 inch
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons sour cream
- 24 oz. egg noodles cooked
Put the mushroom soups, onion soup mix, chopped onions, canned mushroom, beef bouillon cube, beef chunks, garlic, and lastly water in the slow cooker. Stir the ingredients to spread out the flavors.
Cook the beef stroganoff sauce in the Crock Pot for about six hours on low heat.
Boil and drain egg noodles using directions on the bag.
After six hours, stir cream cheese into the beef mixture until melted completely and then stir in sour cream
Serve the beef mixture over egg noodles and enjoy!