Crock Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
This chicken tortilla soup only needs 10 easy-to-find ingredients, and you might even already have some right now. My entire family goes crazy over this dinner!
Servings 4 people
- 1 lb chicken breast or thighs cooked and shredded
- 1 can corn drained and rinsed
- 1 can red beans drained and rinsed
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch Buttermilk Dressing Dry Mix
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Sour cream cheese, cilantro and tortilla chips or tortilla strips for garnish
Combine everything in the Crock Pot and cook on low for 2-4 hours
Enjoy with sour cream, chips and cheese!