- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1 T vegetable oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 T ground cumin
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves and then chopped
- 28 ounce can diced tomatoes undrained
- 20 ounce enchilada sauce
- 1 14.5 ounce can low sodium chicken broth
- 1 can black beans undrained
- 10 ounce package frozen corn thawed
Season your chicken with salt and pepper and put in the hot skillet (or your Ninja 3-in-1 Crockpoon medium heat. Brown chicken breast on both sides, about 3 minutes on each side.
Add all other ingredients into the crockpot (including chicken), cover and turn on high for two hours.
Remove chicken and shred with forks or with a hand mixer.
Add chicken back to the crockpot, season with salt & pepper to taste and enjoy!
** Top with sour cream, tortilla strips or crushed tortilla chips.
Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 1081mg | Potassium: 562mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1380IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 4mg