- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can Rotel
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 regular size bag Nacho Cheese Doritos crushed
- Optional: Favorite taco toppings diced tomatoes, sour cream, black olives, green onions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl combine the chicken, cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, Rotel, and cream of chicken soup.
Mix that up really well so all of the flavors are combined.
Spray a 2-Quart casserole baking dish with cooking spray
Layer crushed Doritos, 2/3 cheesy chicken mixture, 1/2 crushed Doritos, remaining cheesy chicken mixture, remaining Doritos
Bake for 25 minutes
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 152mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 327IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 162mg | Iron: 1mg