When you click on a link in (almost!) any blog, there’s a good chance that link is an affiliate link. What this means is that that blogger is making a small commission when you buy through that link.
For someone looking to start and monetize a blog, affiliate links will be your best friend for starting to earn some money. In this printable, I’ve listed my 7 favorite free affiliate companies that you can sign up for right now (and included the signup link for each one!)
Want more free resources to help you start growing a profitable recipe blog? Check these out:
- My Perfect Blog Post Checklist
- 9 Ways to Monetize Your Blog
- My Personal Editorial Calendar Template (that helps me plan 6 months of content at a time!)
And my favorite resource of all… My free mini-course, How to Start a Blog in Under an Hour!
In this free course, I will walk you through the 2 crucial phases of setting up your own blog:
- Decide exactly what you should blog about – Find a topic you’re passionate about and create your table of contents to jumpstart your writing process!
- Go through the process of getting your domain, hosting your website, and setting up your WordPress account – I’ve included detailed tutorials and step-by-step walkthroughs (with screenshots) of EXACTLY how to set up your blog, from start to finish! Including getting a theme that makes your new blog beautiful and user-friendly!
I would’ve paid ten times over for just this info right here when I was starting MomsCravings.com.
Get access to the free course right here: