When it comes to writing blog posts – the content that you write is important. However, there’s a significant amount of work that needs to happen both BEFORE you write and AFTER you hit “publish” to make sure that people can find this awesome content you’ve just written.
This is why I created my “Perfect Blog Post Checklist” – 10 steps that will guarantee the longevity, visibility, and success of your blog posts. Click below to download the 10 steps you must follow to create the perfect blog post:
Want more free resources to help you start growing a profitable recipe blog? Check these out:
- 7 Free Affiliate Networks to Sign Up for Right Now
- 9 Ways to Monetize Your Blog
- My Personal Editorial Calendar Template (that helps me plan 6 months of content at a time!)
And my favorite resource of all… My free mini-course, How to Start a Blog in Under an Hour!
In this free course, I will walk you through the 2 crucial phases of setting up your own blog:
- Decide exactly what you should blog about – Find a topic you’re passionate about and create your table of contents to jumpstart your writing process!
- Go through the process of getting your domain, hosting your website, and setting up your Wordpress account – I’ve included detailed tutorials and step-by-step walkthroughs (with screenshots) of EXACTLY how to set up your blog, from start to finish! Including getting a theme that makes your new blog beautiful and user-friendly!
I would’ve paid ten times over for just this info right here when I was starting MomsCravings.com.
Get access to the free course right here: