The Recipe Book Club
A DIFFERENT WAY OF MEAL PLANNING
What say you?
- Meal planning takes too much time.
- Coming up with what to make is hard.
- I have picky eaters.
- I need quick and easy dinner ideas.
- I looked on Pinterest.
Want a solution?
Learn about already proven quick & easy recipes from REAL WOMEN just like you.
Learn a community approached way of meal planning once and for all.
Feel confident in the kitchen.
You belong in our TRIBE.
Introducing the Recipe Book Club
Monthly Recipe Book + Meal Planning Community JUST $24.99 per month
What I’d love for you:
- Make recipes that have been recommended to you by people just like you
- Less time spent searching for new recipe ideas and actually making good ones that your family will eat
- Easier nights where dinner is already done when you walk in the door
- Putting your feet up after work rather than making that extra grocery trip or running for takeout
The recipe club makes tracking and finding good recipes easy because you have the physical cookbooks right in front of you.
So, if you find yourself thinking:
- If I could just find meals that everyone would like.
- If I could just plan ahead better, I could actually make dinner.
- If I could just find more time, I’d plan a better variety of meals.
- If I could just stop spending all of our grocery budget every week.
And, then thinking, If I could just:
- Have real people describe real recipes to me so that I could decide if my family liked them.
- Food all ready to go for each meal in the pantry, because I planned ahead.
- Meals that I know my family will love because everyone in my Recipe Book Club’s family did, too…
Picture this: Planning quick & easy dinners that real people have already tried, with no new or crazy ingredients so that you don’t have to find extra time to prep, cook or do takeout.
Join us this month!
⏰ Book club meetings happen the 3rd Thursday of each month at 11 am CT ONLINE over the lunch hour 💃
Dinner is the most important meal of the day. It’s a chance to unwind, open up and enjoy the screenfree time together that our society is so desperately craving. Even if for only 15 minutes.
Let’s Take Dinner Time Back one recipe, one cookbook and one dinner at a time.
What is included in the recipe book club?
- Every month: A SURPRISE cookbook mailed to your home from Amazon, chosen for it’s quick & easy family-friendly meals to study, cook from and talk about ($10-$27 MSRP)
- (THE BEST PART!) A new Facebook community to share (and see others’) completed recipe pictures from that months book that you can make YOUR meal plans from
- Exclusive meal planning tips and tricks in each month’s meetups (recorded in case you can’t make it)
- BONUS: Meal planning breakout sessions helping you plan ahead to get dinner on the table faster and easier than ever ($127 value)
- BONUS: Online grocery ordering class teaching how to make sure you always have ingredients you need onhand ($27 value)
- Accountability partners: Do you want to make dinner at home more often? Get your accountability partner inside the group
- LIVE monthly interactive calls
- FREE digital 167-page 52-week meal planner sent to your email address upon enrollment to keep track of upcoming and past meals ($29 value)
- BONUS: FREE digital copy of the meal planner, print release & directions so that you can print subsequent years at your local printer
What members have to say:
Can I be honest? I didn’t even join for the cookbook, I joined so that I could talk with other people who like to share good recipes! I always found myself screenshotting random recipes online and needed a better way to connect with other people who liked cooking for their families. I have missed the live meetings before but they’re awesome to watch recorded! I love when people share the page # of their favorite recipe in the book – I quickly add that to my meal plan to make in the next couple weeks.
KUDOS! This is by far the most productive (and fun!) club I am in!!! Thank you Kate!
– Jessica, Mom of 3, Illinois
PS – If you’re on the fance with joining just DO IT! You’ll love getting a new cookbook every month 🙂
Monthly Recipe Book + Meal Planning Community JUST $24.99 per month
💡 Fact: the average person spends 2 hours per week looking for new recipe ideas.
That’s 104 hours per year. Time that is better spent elsewhere.
Wouldn’t you rather know about recipes that are already tried and true? From a book that you own that you can highlight and make notes in? So that you can make the group winning recipes yourself?
💡 Fact #2: every extra grocery trip that the average person makes costs an additional $37.
Just one extra trip to the grocery store per week = $1,924 per year. 😲
Wouldn’ it be nice to be so organized that grocery runs weren’t a thing?
By cultivating good conversation about what meals work for families just like yours we allow ourselves to get excited about cooking dinners, trying new things and planning ahead to avoid running out of time to plan and make good, healthy dinners.
“I LOVE getting a physical cookbook in the mail every month! This is my favorite club and the only subscription I keep! I have found that it gets me excited to cook again. Unlike other Facebook recipe sharing groups, in the club we’re sharing pictures and what our family thought of the dinners. This is so helpful!”
– Amanda, full-time mom of three, Michigan
What if I can't be on the live interactive calls?
If you can’t make a call live, simply jump on the replays later. If you can join live though, do because you bring a valuable piece to our conversation!
Can I order my own books?
Nah, let us do it since the price of the cookbook is included in the book club! It will come straight to your front door each month from Amazon.
That’s why this is a group effort – to keep you on track making dinners your family loves!
What types of recipe books can I expect to receive?
Crock Pot recipes are always a favorite for busy people. They make getting dinner on the table easier and give so much versatility to meal plans for the week. We’ll stick mostly with cookbooks that feature easy Crock Pot dinners and simple casserole meals.
What types of recipes will we discuss in the book club?
Dinners! This is what most households want more of, so we do mostly dinners together. Unless, of course you can share another rockstar recipe from that month’s book that you made!
How is this different than a Meal Plan?
Meal plans are where I tell you what to make each day. But, in reality, you don’t have any way of knowing that your family will like what’s on the meal plan.
With a recipe book, you have the chance to browse a real physical copy of a highly rated book alongside myself to keep you accountable in making your meal plans yourself, based on what you know your family will like.
The upside is that our community helps eachother by giving reviews on what recipes their family really liked and which recipes their family did not like (and why!)
Hi, I’m Kate. A mom, wife, carpool ninja, conversation starter, neighborhood Bunco “pro” and meal planner who loves to be in the kitchen.
I help men and women that are pinched for time find recipe ideas their family will love, so that everyone is satisfied with dinner.
The bottom line?
I’m here to make sure that planning realistic dinners comes second nature to you, your house smells delicious when you walk in the door after a long day, and that your family LOVES what you put on the table. 🙂