I am always on the hunt for the very best slow cooker recipes. And this Crock Pot Goulash will not disappoint!
This beef goulash is comfort food at its finest and you will not be disappointed, I can 100% guarantee that!
The Best Goulash Slow Cooker Recipe Ever!
Ok, you guys know that I love myself a delicious Crock Pot recipe, right?? This Goulash Crock Pot recipe is one slow cooker beef recipe that my family raves over!
And, what’s nice is that since I make my goulash recipe with the sauce separate from the noodles, it’s super versatile, too.
To mix things up, you could even serve part of the crockpot goulash sauce with the cooked noodles, and save part of it to cook over a Crock Pot Baked Potato Bar, Bratwurst, Hotdogs or spaghetti noodles.
The sauce is also delicious with some cheddar cheese mixed in – like uber-delicious!
This is also changing things up a bit because I find that I love to make recipes for ground beef in Crock Pot because I most often turn to chicken. So, if you also love to find ground beef crock pot recipes, this is a great one to pin for later and come back to (or add to your menu this week!)
More Crock Pot Dinners we love:
Slow Cooker Hamburger Goulash Ingredients:
2 lbs ground beef
1/4 medium onion, diced
3 cloves garlic
1 green pepper, diced
6 oz tomato paste
1/2 cup water
24 oz pasta sauce
28 oz diced tomatoes canned, do not drain
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
1/8 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
1 teaspoon seasoning salt, or to taste
3 cups pasta noodle shells (shape of of your choice) uncooked
Directions: How to make Crockpot Goulash:
Brown ground beef, onions and garlic until no pink remains, drain away the fat.
Add ground beef mixture to Large Crock Pot, I used a 6-Quart Crock Pot. Add all remaining ingredients except the uncooked shells.
Cook in the slow cooker on high for 2 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
Prepare shells al dente according to package directions. Drain well and stir into meat sauce. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes to heat through.
*If the cooking time doesn’t leave you enough time to have it cook while you’re gone during the workweek, have the sauce cook on a weekend day and assemble the Goulash for your Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday night meal! The leftovers are even better than day of!
** When I was making this recipe and taking my pictures for this post, I was making a double batch. So, for one batch, you could get by with using a 4-Quart Crock Pot.
Slow Cooker Goulash
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1/4 medium onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 green pepper diced
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 24 oz pasta sauce
- 28 oz diced tomatoes canned do not drain
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt or to taste
- 3 cups pasta noodle shells uncooked (shape of of your choice)
- Brown ground beef, onions and garlic until no pink remains, drain away the fat.
- Add ground beef mixture to Large Crock Pot, I used a 6-Quart Crock Pot. Add all remaining ingredients except the uncooked shells.
- Cook in the slow cooker on high for 2 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
- Prepare shells al dente according to package directions. Drain well and stir into meat sauce. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes to heat through.
Other dinners you might like to try: