- 16 oz thin spaghetti cooked al dente
- ½ cup butter plus more for buttering pan
- 4 cups chicken cooked and shredded
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 T parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ to 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
Combine butter, cooked & shredded chicken, soup, sour cream, salt, pepper, parmesan cheese and milk. Add cooked noodles.
Pour into a sprayed/greased 13x9 casserole dish. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes
Top with Panko bread crumbs, bake ten minutes more.
This can be made ahead of time to make it easier.
Prepare everything, cover with foil until ready to cook (max two days)
Add a bit of time to the time in the oven (10-20 minutes will do the trick)
Calories: 570kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 139mg | Sodium: 1290mg | Potassium: 470mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1098IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 265mg | Iron: 2mg