- 1 16 oz. package spaghetti cooked and drained
- 2 10.75 oz. cans cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz. Velveeta cheese cubed
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth warmed up
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1.5 oz. package dry ranch mix
- 3 cups cooked chicken shredded or cubed I make shredded chicken in the Instant Pot
- 5-7 slices of bacon cooked and diced
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
Combine all of the ingredients minus the bacon and cheese.
Pour into a casserole dish.
Top casserole with cheese and bacon.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes
Calories: 835kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 56g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 130mg | Sodium: 2955mg | Potassium: 762mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1088IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 631mg | Iron: 3mg