Sometimes you need a hearty appetizer that guys, kids and ladies will all love, right? These grape jelly meatballs are just that!
I am constantly talking up my grape jelly meatball recipe mostly because it’s so stinkin’ easy. Like ridiculously easy – these are the dump, stir and go kind of easy that every mom loves and I’m not lying, you’ll have big fans of these meatballs and everyone will go crazy.
In fact, I’m always embarrassed when people ask for the recipe because it’s three ingredients. Yes, literally three.
And, when people look at you crazy because you made a meatball sauce made with grape jelly? Yes, yes you did, and it will be fantastic!
Grape Jelly Meatball Recipe
To make this meatball appetizer you’ll mix together the grape jelly and Barbecue sauce (or chili sauce depending on the taste you’re going for) and pour over frozen precooked meatballs. Stir well and cook on low for 4 hours. Serve with toothpicks for serving. These are so good and so simple.
Note: You can totally sub out the BBQ sauce for chili sauce and have a little bit of a kick to your meatballs and jam. Of course, a complete personal preference and likely dependent upon who will be eating them, but these will for sure be delicious.
Grape Jelly Meatball Recipe ingredients:
32 oz. package Fully Cooked & Frozen Meatballs
32 oz. jar Grape jelly
20 oz. BBQ sauce or (2) 12 oz. Chili Sauce
This grape jelly meatball recipe is simple, simple, simple.
After you make the easy jelly meatballs sauce:
Pour over meatballs and stir well
Cook the meatballs and jam in the crock pot on low for four hours or high for 2 hours until heated through
* Note that in the easy meatball sauce with grape jelly video I have pictured Italian Meatballs. Look for homestyle meatballs at the store if you can find them. Homestyle variety is preferred 🙂
Grape Jelly Meatballs
- 32 oz. package Fully Cooked & Frozen Meatballs
- 32 oz. jar Grape jelly
- 20 oz. BBQ sauce or (2) 12 oz. Chili Sauce
- Combine jelly and BBQ sauce
- Give that a good stir
- Pour over meatballs and stir well
- Cook in the crock pot on low for four hours or high for 2 hours until heated through
- Stir occasionally
- * Note that in the video I have pictured Italian Meatballs. Look for homestyle meatballs at the store if you can find them. Homestyle variety is preferred 🙂